Saturday 8 September 2012

uitm perlis

i am reluctantly step inside the registration room at my hostel,Cengal 3.and that was a week ago.and then there was the orientation week.it was fine,nothing much,not many ragging and none bullying,the only fun part was the aerobic exercise.we dance oppa gangnam style.we watched shadow play and theater played by the students,both of which my first time ever experience.

but honestly,i don't feel belong or yet comfortable here.it felt so different.i feel so awkward because i felt like the only one who is clueless of what's going on around because this campus are filled with diploma seniors.maybe after a month i will be able to except this new study environment because this is definitely out of my city boy comfort zone.there's no shopping complexes or cinemas around.not even mc donald.this is village.i guess i need to just suck all this up and just move on in this weird place.

but luckily i am not alone.Shamira,my friend from secondary school and Awi,both of which from the same matriculation college as i am is here also.plus,my primary school friend,Huda was here a year earlier as a diploma student.also,Faiz and Farid,my matriculation friends is in the neighborhood's university,unimap.i am not all alone here at least.

the ceremony to officially make us as the new degree students is some kind shocking and very technological (what am i saying?).the uitm web tv stream live from the main campus in Shah Alam.it was like the whole uitm students all around Malaysia was in the same hall.and the gimmick is quite good although predictable.

during the ceremony


but i miss matriculation life.i miss my friends.i miss the environment.last night i dream of Afiq,my matriculation roommate.miss him so much!

i guess i have to just continue living my life here and try to fit in.i felt like crying remembering the memories,viewing the pictures of my friends and classmates back in matriculation.if i could turn back time and lengthen it,i would.no doubt.

me while writing this post


  

  






No comments:

Post a Comment