Wednesday 17 July 2013

reponsibility is for everyone to face

the second semester of university life just ended recently.and i gotta say it's a frickin hectic one.i've been all active the last past 5 months.i remember when i entered the first class,when the lecturer asked who's this year's class representative,everyone pointed at me.at first i was really shocked and kinda mad at my classmates.but then i realized,when a group of people appoint you as a leader,that means they trusted you.to care for their requirements and stuff so the learning activity run smoothly..at least that what i thought.never mind what they think.i think i've done a pretty good job.but i would never take that position again.ever!

BMB2Ai.my class
in the same time,i don't know what got up into me,i voluntarily take the position of an event manager to an expo-like event at my campus.a lot of experience i gain,and a lot of dramas between the committee members and of course between the lecturers.that part i can't even describe.make my head hurts.anyways it's a successful event.flaws here and there.but that's common.

the expo
and now i'm focusing on being my class's secretary for the industrial visit project.it's a project obligated for our course to do.it's all independent and not easy.we need to go visit a company abroad.money,travel,place it's all our own to gain and decide.and if you my readers are kind enough to be our sponsor,i'm really glad to.you can contact me via my google account.

that's all responsibilities i wrote up there.whether willingly,or appointed to,it's your duty to do it,and with all your will,make it right.don't run away from responsibilities cause it's hard,embrace it cause it teach you a lot about life.how the world move,how the people react,learn be confident standing in front of a crowd.frankly all that experience really convince me on myself.what i can do and what i can improve.want it or not,you must face your responsibility.you cannot expect yourself to avoid being the group leader and be a great leader for your family.reality is leadership is an important base of life.you need to lead your family sometimes in the future.marriage is what everyone wants,but non really think the responsibilities."you cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."-Abraham Lincoln 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment