Thursday 24 January 2013

random blubber

wow how long has it been since my last post?a year?maybe.sorry for not blogging.i've been busy with classes and exams;but mainly cause i haven't been bored.but now i am,bored.so lets blogging.

it has already been 4 days since my last paper of the final exam for the first semester,and yeah,i'm done for this semester.gonna have to just wait and pray for the best;my result that is.hope to be a dean list student;oh dear god please dean list be mine!

anyway,it has been a pretty,but not memorable semester.new environment (suburb),new friends (bitch *sorry.love ya anyway) and culture..seriously!i mean,it's not that i'm trying to be dishonest,but i really felt like a hypocrite the whole time.it's not the real me walking around campus.mainly because of the environment that i had to live in.i can't be a crazy doodly me around my classmates,not yet at least;and i don't think not ever with the boys.they are saints.which is good to me;i guess;to rejoice my soul *what?

differ from matriculation college times,i hang out with good for nothing,wrong,wrong in attitudes,and bitches (all of which just figurative speaking *Farid,you're the bitch) but in the university,i hang with pious boys.everytime i enter their room,they will be playing games with the sura playing at the background.and i will get free religious lecture,every night.and honestly,in the deep of my heart,i kinda like it.it makes me feel more calm.no yoga needed.but i guess this activity has ended.they'll be living in a house rental while i'll still be living at the college,next semester.

i just love the nature Perlis offer.the past weeks,Perlis shine bright like a diamond,warm, cozy and nice with wind blows as strong as the tornado.just fell in love.but hate the dialect.

my roommates are two science computer weirdos.a Johorean with no sense of social life;except facebook and twitter;apple product freak;but good-hearted though.and a Kelantanese;i can't understand anything that he speaks.both of which only sleep after the sun shines but they are kind and livable with;one semester only!

my classmates are wonderful.we aren't that really close yet but i have feelings that we will be as close as families sooner or later.just hope those conflicts that arise between some of them can be settle.

i guess that's all for now.my boredom writing.i hope you all readers as bored as i am.thank you 


No comments:

Post a Comment