Monday 30 April 2012

white

i took these photos out of boredom...clearly.my phone is not that advanced to be able to change the image color and hue or saturation whatsoever.i took it in my room at the college by using my roommate's phone.his name is shaun,while he was studying.and it turned out to be pretty nice don't you think?






take note that these pictures are note edited after it was taken.it is already that white..i changed the setting a little bit.but it's quite hard to get the right effect.notice that i had to lay down for the light from the ceiling lamp to illuminate me (nice choice of word.a pat on the back).oh how i miss those days..together in the room with my roommates and fooling around.LOVE YOU GUYS MISS SO MUCH.i'll post some pictures of them later

No comments:

Post a Comment