Tuesday 1 May 2012

eid

the first time i celebrated the fasting month away from my family..whatever..celebrate it at the college is much more fun anyway.everyday early in the morning me and my friends woke up and have an early meal in the morning..and later that day i break my fast with my friend shafiq.i think my whole class break our fast together once hmm..couldn't recall.

three weeks passed and it's time to head home to celebrate eid.i still remember at the end of the week..while i was packing my things,all the hostel blocks played eid song.it is a very touching,sad and a bit noisy moment.and on that month,the college organised a competition for all the blocks to be decorated independence theme..cause the independence day fall in the same month.i personally think that my block which is called canopus is the most beautiful block of all (although i didn't help on any of the decoration.horay! to the people that did!) and we won! (again horay! to the people that decorated my beautiful canopus!)


i think they put the lights into some sort of shape.but i couldn't find out what
  

No comments:

Post a Comment