Tuesday 1 May 2012

pavilion

when Malaysian mainly KL-ians kids talk about their favorite place to hang out,shopping and just have fun places like Times Square (ts),Sungei Wang,One Utama and etc will be heard.but right now..i wanna talk about one place..a place of luxury,a place of entertainment,a place of disgrace to eye sight! (according to http://www.facebook.com/pages/ANTI-Pavilion-KL-Kids/142505149149232 oh god! this page had been hacked.see a famous saying can be apply here..haters gonna hate.in this case that kids hate us haters of the kids *what am I mumbling??back to story-->)

me personally adore this wonderful place.. at least before there are a lot of kids wasting their time show their beautiful faces (some of them at least) hang out at the entrance.me and my friend call them "budak entrance (entrance kids)".I'm so getting a death call after this.

enough of that.i just wanna show you this amazing photo that i took and edited straight from my humble phone :)

it is nice right?yeah idk what's going on down there

No comments:

Post a Comment